mayThis page is to help with using Yahoo! Media Player with a particular site or piece of software. If you figure out something that other people might profit by, you can post it. If you need help, the best place to start is to post a request in the mailing list.
- ASP.net: Michael James' YMPControl web control.
- Blogger: Template for using the player in Blogger
- Facebook: The player doesn't make sense in this context as an application. And Facebook doesn't allow either HTML (to use the AJAX version) or Flash (to use the Flash version).
- Tumblr: Copy the embed code from section “B” on the Yahoo! Media Player page and paste that line of code into the “description” field on your Tumblr's theme Customize page.
- WordPress standalone software, not the hosted service:
- JOOMLA: Login as administrator to your website backend, Go to Template Manager, select the template and select Edit HTML. Paste the code provide here: http://mediaplayer.yahoo.com/beta/ right at the bottom of the HTML editor page in your Joomla Backend. Click SAVE! It should work 100% If it doesnt, make sure the file is writeable. Check Global Challenge Expeditions for example of media player with playlist enabled. Contributor: Boomdia.com